Dr. Randy Moore is dedicated to shortening the learning curve for everyone as they develop expertise in Sonography. With a straightforward, balanced teaching style, Dr. Moore does not over-complicate nor over-simplify the process of becoming highly skilled in ultrasound protocols and techniques.
- The Interpretation Services act as a sounding board until the doctor or sonographer becomes comfortable with their own findings.
- MSK Masters provides a “preliminary report” as a standard of practice, and the treating doctor signs off on the report.
On-Site Procedure Days
Value of Onsite Training: Your Injection Is No Better Than Your Image
* Minimized/reduced loss of revenue when doctor/doctors travel to workshops
* More staff can be trained at no additional cost
(Staff greater than 6 can be accommodated. Please discuss details with MSK Masters)
(Staff must be from the scheduling facility. Outside participants may attend with additional fee.)
* Doctors learn imaging and guided injections better on their “home turf” and their own patients.
* Cadaver labs are expensive and DO NOT translate into a useable/reproducible skills.
* Ultrasound Guided procedures are SAFE and efficient. MSK Masters teaches the “mechanics” of guided
* MSK Masters offers Procedure Days. Dr. Moore provides the ultrasound system for imaging, diagnosis,and real-time guidance during treatment.
ON-SITE MSK TRAINING
Extremity Scanning Protocols
One and two-day onsite training sessions are the norm, but full week sessions or longer are available for residency programs and Sonography schools. One and two day onsite training sessions are always tailored to fit the individual needs of the doctors and staff at each facility.Onsite and in-office instruction are available for individual practitioners, group practices, residency programs, and sonography programs.