RMSK and RMSKS Registry Review Course
A comprehensive RMSK exam study guide to prepare sonographers (RMSKS) and physicians (RMSK) including:
– Hints about what will be on the exam
– Detailed anatomy review
– Scan protocols
– Upper extremities
– Lower extremities
– Ultrasound guided procedures
– Ultrasound physics and instrumentation
MSK Masters offers an online RMSK/RMSKS Registry Review Course to prepare for the RMSK/RMSKS credential examinations.
The content is approximately 18 hours of didactic video sessions constructed from ARDMS test content outlines.
- Review of all upper extremity scanning protocols (shoulder, elbow, hand/wrist) with extensive pathology.
- Review of all lower extremity scanning protocols (hip, knee, foot/ankle) with extensive pathology.
- Includes digital Lecture Handouts (downloads).
OPTIONAL… RMSK Exam Study Guide. $135
The RMSK Exam Study Guide is a hardcopy version of the downloadable handouts. 375 double-side print pages in a three-ring notebook. There are two slides per page in high quality print, making it convenient to follow the RMSK video lectures and make notes. To purchase, please contact our support team.
**NOTE: Copyright restrictions apply and this study guide is an option only when the RMSK video curriculum has been purchased.