RMSK and RMSKS Registry Review Course
A comprehensive RMSK exam study guide to prepare sonographers (RMSKS) and physicians (RMSK) including:
– Hints about what will be on the exam
– Detailed anatomy review
– Scan protocols
– Upper extremities
– Lower extremities
– Ultrasound guided procedures
– Ultrasound physics and instrumentation
MSK Masters offers an online RMSK/RMSKS Registry Review Course to prepare for the RMSK/RMSKS credential examinations.
The content is approximately 18 hours of didactic video sessions constructed from ARDMS test content outlines.
- Review of all upper extremity scanning protocols (shoulder, elbow, hand/wrist) with extensive pathology.
- Review of all lower extremity scanning protocols (hip, knee, foot/ankle) with extensive pathology.
- Includes digital Lecture Handouts (downloads).
OPTIONAL… RMSK Exam Study Guide. $135
The RMSK Exam Study Guide is a hardcopy version of the downloadable handouts. 375 double-side print pages in a three-ring notebook. There are two slides per page in high quality print, making it convenient to follow the RMSK video lectures and make notes.
**NOTE: Copyright restrictions apply and this study guide is an option only when the RMSK video curriculum has been purchased.