Pathway to Certification COMPLETE MSK Sonography Online Course, Textbook, And Exam Prep
Everything you need to learn MSK sonography and sit for the RMSK/RMSKS certification exam, this complete course is offered online and includes:
– Textbook: “Sonography of the Extremities”
– RMSK Exam Preparation
– Lectures on MSK scanning protocols for each body part
– Step-by-step demonstrations of correct scanning protocols
– Downloadable lecture handouts
– Scanning report templates
MSK Online Ultrasound Course
MSK Masters offers MSK Online Ultrasound Course to learn foundational scanning skills and the review for the RMSKS examination(s).
A full curriculum is made available with the MSK Exam Study Guide so that anyone can master MSK Ultrasound and sit for the Certification exam.
- A complete and comprehensive certificate program that exposes the sonography student, the novice or the graduate of an accredited program to the broad spectrum of MSK Sonography protocols and techniques. Scanning demonstrations are included to demonstrate probe placement at the same time the ultrasound screen is displayed for better understanding of the protocols.
- An opportunity to study and become familiar with musculoskeletal anatomy. This is critically important to understanding and performing MSK protocols.
- The material is presented online via video and reading assignments. Lab assignments for image assessment may be completed in an institution's lab, physician's office. Contact us for suggestions about how to accomplish lab assignments.
- Includes demonstration of correct scanning protocols - step by step.
- Includes digital Lecture Handouts (downloads).
- Includes necessary scanning report templates
- Includes one copy of textbook, Sonography of the Extremities
- Includes the MSK Exam Study Guide and supporting slides
MSK Exam Study Guide
The MSK Exam Study Guide is a complete recorded lecture series reinforcing anatomy, sonoanatomy, scan technique, pathology and guided injection parameters per ARDMS test content and AIUM guidelines.
*Copyright restrictions apply